Back on top

The renewed layer Land in Good Agricultural Condition for Campaign 2012 has been approved. Applicants can check whether the areas they have declared fall fully or partially within the admissible layer. They can do that on the State Fund Agriculture website at, section System for Personal Records. If they consider the information is inaccurate, candidates can submit a complaint with their District Directorate Agriculture to the minister of agriculture and food. An approved template of the complaint will be generated by the personal records system by February 14.

Share in: