General information about clients of administrative services
REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FOOD
for users of administrative services regarding the provision of administrative services for submission of comments, signals and suggestions
1. NAME AND ADDRESS THE ADMINISTRATION:
Ministry of Agriculture and Food, city of Sofia, ZIP Code 1040, Boulevard of "Hristo Botev" № 55
2. DATA FOR CORRESPONDENCE:
Phone: 985 11 383;
Fax: 981 79 55;
Web site: www.mzh.government.bg
3. BULSTAT code: 831909905 – Ю
4. WORKING HOURS:
The administration: from 9.00 to 17.30;
The unit of administrative services: from 9.00 to 17.30, without interruption
5. LIST OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FOOD:
LIST OF UNIFIED DESIGNATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
I. ISSUE OF ADMINISTRATIVE ACTS
1.Authorization to carry out activities of selection and reproduction of breeding organizations.
2. Issuing an order approving the purchaser of cow's milk or withdrawal of approval.
3. A certificate for the distribution of individual milk quota from the national dairy reserve.
4. Authorization / arrest / for scrapping of perennial crops with:
a / period of depreciation / Order/;
b / expired depreciation / Protocol/.
5. Authorization for seeds, cultivation, import and export of plants and seeds such as hemp / cannabis / with content below 0.2 percent by weight of tetrahydrocannabinol, and import and export of seeds of opium popping.
6. Authorization for the approval of importers of hemp seed, not intended for sowing.
7. Authorization to carry out control and certification of organic production.
8. A certificate of the characteristics of properties necessary for determining their tax assessment.
9. Copies of issuing a decision by the agrarian commission or municipal office of agriculture and forests.
10. Change of designation of the agricultural land.
11. A certificate under Article 52 of the Cadastre and Land Register Act.
12. Allocation of land from the state land fund for rent or lease, via public tender or competition.
13. A certificate for evaluators of agricultural land.
14. Authorization of training for acquiring occupational certification to handle agricultural and forestry equipment.
15. Approval of proposals for promotion programmes for agricultural and food products.
16. Recognition and provisional recognition of organizations of fruit and vegetables and associations of organizations of fruit and vegetables.
17. Approval of first processors and purchasers of energy crops.
18. Approval of purchasers and the first processors of strawberries and raspberries.
II. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS PROVIDED UNDER THE LAW
19. Preparation of a property layout plan.
20. Elaboration of a draft plan for dividing or incorporating the property.
21. Incorporation of changes in the register of owners and the registry of properties.Re-verification of land sketches, after a period from the date of issue of more than 6 months.
23. Making of a copy of the card or a part thereof.
24. Making a copy of tracing carnet of a land property. Providing details of property’s border points.
25. Imaging and coordination of land and linear sites and / or perennial crops.
26. Tracing and / or imaging and coordinating the boundaries of the properties.
27. Providing data on the characteristics / as per type of territory for specific designation, a manner of permanent use, category, type of ownership, a way of property re-appropriation/.
28. Providing balance on the characteristics as per type of territory for specific designation, a manner of permanent use, category, type of ownership.
29. Information about available data from the register about land array.
30. Information about available data from the registry about owners.
31. Endorsement of the layout plan issued to property and / or a copy of the map of the land array for use.
32. Verbal reports on re-appropriated property, the map of the land array of use and any accompanying records.
33. Coordination of detailed structural plans in case of change of the property.
III. REGIMES OF REGISTRATION
34. Registration of natural persons and legal entities authorized to seed production, cultivation, import and export of plants and seeds such as hemp / cannabis / with content below 0.2 percent by weight of tetrahydrocannabinol, and import and export of seeds of opium popping.
35. Registration of dairy households / farms, which are classified under Group I and Group II in a public register of farms for the production of cow's milk.
36. Issue and maintain the data base registers.
37. Registration of a contract for lease or rent and issue of a coupon for lease and rent.
38. Registration of farmers.
39. Registration of persons who exercise control over the compliance of products and foods with geographical appellations and guaranteed traditional characteristics.
40. Registration of independent accredited laboratories for testing of raw milk.
41. Registration of producers of eggs.
42. Registration of breeding farms and farms producing pure breed and hybrid breed cattle for reproduction material from pigs.
43. Registration of breeding farms and farms producing pure breed and hybrid breed cattle for reproduction material from birds.
44. Registration of breeding farms and farms producing pure breed and hybrid breed cattle for reproduction material from rabbits.
45. Issuance of a certificate of quality assurance for the export and import of fruit and vegetables designed for fresh consumption or for processing.
IV. REGIMES OF LICENSING
46. Import licence (AGRIM) of agricultural products applicable under the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) relating to the licensing of imports from third countries in accordance with the European Community acquis communautaire and implementing the Common organization of markets for agricultural products on the EU markets.
47. An import of hemp / compliance of hemp under Article 5 of Regulation / EC / № 1673/2000 /.
THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES AND THE TEMPLATES THERETO ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE CLIENT’S CHARTER
6.INFORMATION ON THE HEADQUARTERS AND THE ADDRESS OF REGIONAL UNITS:
Provided under the Client's Charter, Annex № 1
7. INFORMATION ON THE HEADQUARTERS AND THE ADDRESS OF SECOND LEVEL BUDGET SPENDERS WITH THE MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE AND FOOD:
Provided under the Client's Charter, Annex №2
8. INFORMATION ON THE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DELIVERED BY SECOND LEVEL BUDGET SPENDERS WITH THE MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE AND FOOD:
Available on the web site of the respective second level budget spending institution
9. LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK IN THE FIELD OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES AND WORK WITH SUGGESTIONS AND SIGNALS FROM CITIZENS:
Administrative Procedure Code;
Regulation on the common rules for the organization of administrative services
10. KEY REGULATION ACTS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FOOD:
LEASE IN AGRICULTURE ACT
BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY ACT
VETERINARY ACTIVITY ACT
WINE AND SPIRITS ACT LIVESTOCK ACT
CORPS PROTECTION ACT
MEDICINAL PLANTS ACT
PUBLIC EDUCATION ACT
NATIONAL CENTER FOR AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE ACT
PROTECTION OF AGRICULTURAL LAND ACT
FARMERS SUPPORT ACT
SEED AND PROPAGATING MATERIAL ACT
GENERAL APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND MARKETS OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION ACT
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING ACT
REGISTRATION AND CONTROL OF AGRICULTURAL AND FOREST TECHNOLOGY ACT
FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE ACT
SURPLUS OF AGRICULTURAL AND SUGAR PRODUCTS ACT
IRRIGATION ASSOCIATIONS ACT
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF AGRICULTURAL LAND ACT
GRAIN STORAGE AND TRADE ACT
TOBACCO AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS ACT